Financial Interest Disclosure Training
Who needs training:
Training is required for all those involved in the design, conduct, or reporting of Public Health Service (PHS) funded research at Boston University.
When to train:
Once every four years while engaged in?PHS-funded?research.
Where to train:
The training is hosted through the Collaborative Institutional Training Initiative Program (CITI).
Instructions for taking Citi Training:
The course and the 10 question quiz will take approximately 10-15 minutes to complete.
Please click here to access the CITI site to login or register for training. Please be sure to select your campus (Boston University or Boston University Medical Campus/Boston Medical Center) when prompted. ?A score of 80 is required to pass and you have an unlimited number of tries to achieve that score.
1. Please click the following link.
2. If you already have a CITI account affiliated with BU, please log in and skip to Step 14.
3. If you already have a CITI account, but it is not affiliated with BU, click on “add an affiliation.” Check the “I agree to the Terms of Service” box. Check the “I affirm that I am an affiliate of Boston University” box. Skip to Step 13.
4. If you do not already have a CITI account, click on “REGISTER”
5. Under “Select Your Organization Affiliation,” type in ” Boston University” and click on Boston University
6. Check the “I agree to the Terms of Service” box
7. Check the “I affirm that I am an affiliate of Boston University” box
8. Click on the blue box “Continue To Create Your CITI Program Username/Password”
9. Fill in the boxes to create your Username and Password
10. Click on “Continue to Step 3”
11. Choose your Username, Password and Security question
12. Click on “Continue to Step 4”
13. Once you have registered, log in
14. Select “Add a course”
15. Drop down to question 5 and select, “Yes, please enroll me in the Conflicts of Interest course” and submit
16. Select “Conflicts of Interest” under “Course”
Check your training status
Conflict of Interest Learn about BU's Financial Conflict ... Policy Training for Investigators
COI Policy Training for Investigators for all PHS-Funded Research at BU and BMC
Training is required (once every four years) and hosted at CITI. A score of 80 is required to pass.
Audience: For all and PHS-funded research at Boston University and Boston University School of Medicine