Authorization for Animal Housing and Special Services (source authorization forms) for BUSM, CRCCharles River Campus, and select BMC Companies are placed through BU Works by submitting an Internal Service Request (ISR). The ISR form is located under the Procurement tab in BU Works.

Please view this PowerPoint for an overview of the process.